Most people believe that the only way to remove a wart, is to have a doctor surgically extract it
The irony is, this is one of the conditions people frequently face that can be fixed with simple home remedies.
You can do this yourself!
Consulting a doctor isn’t bad, but it takes an investment of time and those fees really rack up quickly..
especially when you consider that they charge per wart for removal…
Worst of all…there is no guarantee that the doctor’s removal treatments will actually work..
Below are some home treatments for wart removal..
A lot of the items you need to remove warts are in most people’s kitchen cabinets.
Believe it or not, one of the most effective treatments uses duct tape and a garlic clove…
How you ask?
- Peel the garlic clove and to cut a piece that will cover the affected area…
- Next, apply the garlic to the warts and cover it with duct tape. This needs to be applied for 30 monutes per day, EVERY day for at 1-2 weeks. Ideally it should not take the entire two weeks.
Another highly effective remedy uses hydrogen peroxide. Consistently applying hydrogen peroxide to the effected area with a cotton ball for several days to a couple of weeks. This method is also inexpensive and many people already have the ingredients in their homes.
For people really serious about removing grotesque and unsightly warts…
I highly recommend you check out the book “Moles, Warts, and Skin Tag Removal”. Check out my full personal review of it here:
“Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal“ Simply Amazing
Really, in-home remedies are by far the most wallet friendly methods of dealing with warts and many other conditions. The trade off is the focus and discipline of taking the time to treat your warts daily.
Treat your warts early and when done right you can clear your warts in an efficient and affordable manner.
Why did the old wive’s tail that handling toads leads to warts come about? Probably because warts are a
generally misunderstood, grotesque and embarrassing growth that can occur all over the human body.
Most warts although unsightly are painless and can even go away on their own…
but there are times when some warts are painful and even worrisome because in rare cases, they may even be a sign of cancer.
What are Veruccas?
aka Plantar Warts are warts that grow on the bottom of feet and tend to grow together, cluster-like..
What Causes Veruccas or Plantar Warts?
They are formed from a virus contracted through skin contact from a cut or scrape and like most viral infections are very contagious.
They can spread from skin to skin contact, towels and even wet surfaces like public swimming pools, communal showers at gyms or even at home.
This is also very common among people that engage in athletic activity that requires your feet to be bare like yoga or martial arts..
Verrucas like most warts are harmless, but because of the location, people may experience pain and discomfort…
Rest easy though, whether painful or not, you can get rid of this affliction
Here are some easy ways to naturally remove stubborn veruccas. Many of these remedies may already be hanging around the kitchen or bathroom cabinet or worst case scenario, purchased for very little money.
Natural Treatments for Plantar Wart Removal
- Tea tree oil, which you can easily in any health food or vitamin store is a safe and effective remedy. It is naturally anti-bacterial and applying just a few drops to the wart infested area will clear the veruccas within a few treatments.Honestly, this is quite amazing because medical science on sites like http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Warts/Pages/Introduction.aspx state that warts are caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and the common knowledge is that no antibacterial treatment should work.But many testimonials have shown otherwise. While these home treatments do not cure the virus, they work in clearing the ugly warts!
- Another simple remedy which may be a bit weird to do is , although it may be a bit cumbersome or weird..
is a cotton ball, a piece of duct tape and hydrogen peroxide.Duct tape is the tried and true for all forms of DIY methods and it does not disappoint here either. You will need hydrogen peroxide which you can get at any pharmacy, duct tape and a cotton ball.
1. First cut a small square from the duct tape roll big enough to envelope the cotton ball.Next soak the cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide and squeeze it in the sink to ring out the excess liquid.Now stick it onto the are where your warts are located.Repeat this process daily with a different cotton ball and duct tape for 5-10 days until the wart literally falls off. They key to this method if just consistency.
==> Lastly, it is important to NEVER cut off a wart yourself. This is dangerous and no doctor recommends doing this as it can cause numerous complications and leave you open to infection.
Guide for People with Really Stubborn Veruccas Plantar Warts
If you are really If you are serious about removing your warts, I highly recommend you check out the book “Moles, Warts, and Skin Tag Removal”. The name could not be more plain, but it really WORKS!
Check it out my review of the book here:
===>Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal“ Simply Amazing
To sum it up, warts no matter where you are experiencing them are manageable issues which with the purchase of a few inexpensive products (that you may already own) can be cleared up pretty quickly.
Hey, Randy here. Glad you found my blog because I want to share my experience with what I consider is the best wart removal answer.
First things first though… I wanted to give you the 411 on my wart nightmare 🙁
For as long as I can recall, I have had warts on my back, the back of my neck and behind my ear. While they weren’t directly on my face, they really messed with me mentally and I was always aware of them…
I didn’t want to take my shirt off in the locker room when other people were around…
….and always kept a t-shirt on at the beach or pool…
I felt like a disgusting troll and for years I was afraid of talking to any girls and taking my crushes passed a second date simply because I was afraid of them finally seeing my affliction.
When most people who don’t have warts hear about this issue, they say “just go to the doctor and get it removed..”
Aside from being petrified of going under the knife with some random M.D….
…did you know the going rate for wart removal is between $150-$225 per wart!??
I was trying to be proactive and get rid of this thing but when you have clusters of warts and a low budget like I had, its easy to lose hope.
…needless to say I was depressed…
I don’t come from money and have worked for everything I have and after learning this, I was pretty sure that my life would be about me either..
- finding a way to just live with this struggle…
- or taking out a loan just to get it done..
I know a lot of people had luck with over the counter remedies, but they never worked for me so for a long time I felt stuck…
…until I came across something different…
“Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal” Review
…this book gave me a completely different perspective on my warts experience and effective, safe and affordable treatment for them…
The tag line is: “How to Remove Your Moles, warts & Skin Tags in 3 Days- Easily, Naturally and Without Surgery” and for my warts, it was nothing but pure magic.
If you can relate to any of the below, I highly recommend looking into Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal.
- Afraid of what people think of you and your warts when you’re in public?
- Feel like the first thing people will notice is this ugly diseased growth?
- Completely lost on how to get rid of this mass?
- Freaking out in your mind because you think you’re too gross and will scare away any date who sees these things coming out their skin!?
I am speaking from experience and without hesitation I can tell you, if you have any of these symptoms, you need do something to treat them because the mental anguish alone is brutal.
My favorite part of Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal is that it shows you how to remove warts with natural treatment methods that really WORK.
Here’s are the 5 things Moles, Warts & Skin Tags Removal will do for you:
- It will show you how to stop your skin problems at the very source in the privacy and comfort of your home.…
- Remove your warts naturally, with NO prescriptions or medications in as little as 3 days!
- Save hundreds or even thousands $$$ on expensive “per wart removal” surgeries…
- Enjoy the confidence of finally having clear and healthy skin!
- Lasting PERMANENT RESULTS… without side effects!
This book is seriously a life saver and has definitely been worth every cent. When you consider all the damage and trauma warts did to my social life, the Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal book is worthy of your attention. Go buy it here right now if you are serious about getting rid of your warts for good.
Disclaimer: Ordering through any of the above links will help fund the tireless effort and time spent researching, writing and promoting the content on this site. Thank you for your support.
Do you have warts?
Believe it or not, most people have warts at some point or another in their life. So you
are not alone and you are not a troll (That’s how I used to feel)…
For many, warts are a persistent and annoying problem, because they can appear in mass and especially if it is in a readily noticeable place or near a sensitive region, they can be super unattractive.
These small growths are usually painless, hard and mostly caused by the Human Papiloma Virus(HPV) and for many, warts are really difficult to get rid of.
While some people resort to surgeries, laser appointments and even freezing to get rid of warts, there are less expensive and dangerous options available.
For those of us on a budget, paying got a surgery (which is typically not covered by health insurance) is not an option…
…This is where exploring good ole reliable home remedies for wart removal presents a cost effective solution.
To fully remove a wart, the key to making treatments (Specifically home based treatments) work, is consistency.
Home Remedies For Warts
One of the best ways to remove warts is to look into the contents of your home’s cabinets. An effective way to remove a wart safely from your own home is to use garlic, a knife, and some duct tape. The first thing to do is to peel the garlic, to cut a piece that is the exact size of the wart, and to then use the tape to hold the garlic onto the skin. You want the garlic to be pressed to the skin for as much as a half hour every single day until the wart is healed. This remedy works for most people. In fact, if you keep treatment consistent, the wart should disappear in a few days or a couple of weeks.
Some Heavier Duty Wart Removal Treatments
Believe it or not, house-hold products like hydrogen peroxide & hydro-cortisone are very effective treatments for clearing warts. To treat the effected area, you need to apply it to the warts on a consistent basis.
- First apply the hydrogen peroxide or hydro-cortisone to a small cotton ball…
- next, dab it over the effected area and then cover it with a band-aid..
- Leave the band-aid on for that day
- Repeat this process daily with a fresh cotton ball and band aid if the previous one loses its adhesiveness
This method will take usually 1.5 to 3 weeks to work.
Lastly, another method that has been said to work is freezing the warts off.
You do this by using aerosol. To be effective, it is important to directly apply the aerosol to the affected area only. The aerosol should freeze the wart, restrict any blood supply from getting to it and cause the wart to literally fall off your skin.
If you are determined to remove your warts, I highly suggest looking into the book “Moles, Warts, and Skin Tag Removal“. Not a very catchy name, but all that matters is that the techniques in it work. And they work well! Check out my full personal review of it here:
Review of Moles, Warts, & Skin Tags Removal; Best Wart Removal
Warts are ugly and annoying, but on the bright side, they are very treatable. If you try at least one of the remedies detailed above, you should notice your warts disappearing or falling off altogether.